KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Cute Dress!

Monday, September 3, 2007
So I decided last night that Hailey needed some new clothes. Well, actually her growth spurts decided this for me. She's 9 months old, and her 6-9 month clothes are beginning to get rather tight.

My husband took us all to Sears and I picked up some more fall/winter clothes for her. We spent about $50, which wasn't too bad considering we got her a pair of cute jeans, little khakis, socks, a 3 piece outfit (shirt, skirt and bloomers), a little pjammies set and probably the most adorable dress I've ever seen!



I'm so excited over this dress. It's actually more of a chocolate brown. My camera was apparently being rather funky last night when I took the picture. Anyways...It's size 12 months. She could probably wear it now, but it's definitely more of a fall/winter dress. I'm hoping to put some cute little white tights on her and have her wear it for her birthday pictures in a couple of months. :D She's going to look SO cute!

Labels: , , , , ,

Monday, September 03, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink