KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Deployment Inspired Maternity Clothes!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
This design has been by far, my most popular sell (which is rather ironic, since we are not necessarily a Military niche store). I sell this item at least once a week, if not more often. And even if it weren't my most popular, I'm pretty sure it would be my favorite anyways! I'm sure you all will enjoy them as well! Buy them for yourself, a friend or a family member!

Since that design has been so popular, I decided it was time to branch out and include Korea, Rest & Relaxation as well as general Deployment. As usual, you can get these designs on many different shirt styles...these are just for show! Each comes in three colors - pink, blue and green. You can buy it to match your child's gender or just your preference. Click on the pictures below to be taken to a page to choose a color, then view all of the shirts featuring this design!







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink