KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Happy Birthday, Love MySpace

Saturday, September 15, 2007
I'm not sure why. I'm not sure how. But.. MySpace gave me my account back. Well.. they gave me my personal account back - not the other one. And I'm not in the least bit concerned over the old one. I mean, it didn't have 9 months of my daughter's life in blogs on it and this one did.

It started around 3pm yesterday (the 14th) when a friend of mine said "Um.. one of your groups is suddenly working?" and sure enough...every one of the groups I moderated was back and people were posting in them. All of my forum posts were back and everything. The kicker was.. my blogs weren't, I couldn't view my profile and I couldn't post with it anywhere. But okay.. it's a start. It took them quite a while to fully delete the other profile and figured it would take them a while to fully restore the account since that's what it seemed like they were doing.

I'm not sure when they got through fixing it... but it's ALL back - down to the very last blog. Yes, I realize my excitement is a tad bit pathetic.. but seriously, these blogs mean a lot to me. Compare it to owning a journal for years, filling it up and having to start a new one... only for it to get stolen. Well, now it's been returned to me, and just in time for it to be one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten. lol

Labels: , ,

Saturday, September 15, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink