KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hello, Hello, Hello, Goodbye

Thursday, September 6, 2007
After giving it a lot of thought, crying, being mad, being upset, feeling hurt and feeling rather sassy, I'm bouncing back into MySpace. Now, I'm even more goal oriented than ever! Instead of getting upset, I'm getting even.

I have now started up a brand new page which you can find here: www.myspace.com/kimiskustomslayouts. I am working hard to get all of my old graphic freebies back up, as well as the old layouts and some new ones. At least I know better now to save all of this stuff! Argh. It's taking a lot of time.

I've only added my friends to it for now, so they can still chat with me. I want the site FULL of graphics and layouts before I get into the hard core adding and rebuilding. Bleh. So much work. Feel free to add it if you'd like. I don't mind at all.
Thursday, September 06, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink