KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

My Sticker Arrived!

Thursday, September 13, 2007
My sticker finally came in! Yay! It was hiding in the mailbox this afternoon and my husband retrieved it on his way home. So here are a few pictures.. and I must say, the sticker looks FABULOUS. Even if you aren't looking to buy a Kimi's Kustoms Bumper Sticker, definitely look into getting a sticker from CafePress of some sort (especially from me..lol). It looks great!

Here is the package before I opened it (sorry y'all..I know you want badly to stalk me, but I edited out our address).



Of course my husband had to be annoying, take the camera and snap a picture of me opening it. Bleh.



Here is the sticker itself!!!


And here is the sticker again, Sorry it's on our living room floor. The sticker is slightly glossy to protect the print (it's a bumper sticker after all). So, it's a little hard to take a picture of.

Labels: , , , , ,

Thursday, September 13, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink