KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Still Waiting On My Sticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in both UPS and USPS. My bumper sticker was shipped out on Saturday, September 8th and I have yet to receive it. I realize that mail doesn't run on Sunday, but my sticker has been sitting in Atlanta, GA for two days now - according to the package tracking anyways. Atlanta is literally 2 hours from here. I could have driven there and picked up the sticker myself by now - and at least used it on the car and gained a bit of "publicity" on the way home.

Since the tracking claimed the sticker was in Atlanta on September 10th, I half expected it to arrive yesterday afternoon. When it did not, I assumed yet again that it would surely come today. Nope. Here I sit... bumper stickerless.

It's in no way CafePress' fault. I realize once it's out of their hands..then it's out of their hands. But the shipping set up they have, to be frank...blows. I'm not sure if this works for all packaging from them, but they hand the package to UPS who in turn, hands it to USPS. I'm not sure why that is, as UPS delivers directly to my home - has been in the year and a half I've lived here.

I had really hoped to update y'all with pictures of the packaging, and to report a better experience...but so much for that. This isn't necessarily a negative experience..I was just hoping for something a little better. Oh well - ya can't win them all. Tomorrow I will hopefully give an update!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink