KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005 Suzuki Reno - For Sale

Saturday, October 6, 2007

We're selling my car. There's not a darn thing wrong with it.. we just could use the extra money. The long and skinny... I didn't need a new car. I had a completely paid off 2002 Ford Focus. My husband decided that I needed a new car that was "bigger, more reliable and safer" for the baby and I. So, he traded in my Focus and got me this new car in May 2006.

I LOVE the car. It's a red, 2005 Suzuki Reno. We bought it off the lot brand new with about 80 test driven miles on it. It still smells like a new car! No scratches. No bumps. No dents. It has less than 2k miles. That's no typo.. less than 2,000 miles. Why so little? Because I got fat and pregnant and my husband didn't want me driving. Then I got un-pregnant (still fat haha) and my husband didn't want me driving. I don't really have anywhere to drive it to so I haven't needed it really.

We move it around because we don't want the poor car to sit and fall apart. But it really doesn't get as much use as it should for the car note we pay. So, we're looking to sell it. We could really use the extra money since we are primarily living off of one income.

Here are some specs..

Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Front Side Air Bags
Power Door Locks
Dual Front Air Bags
F&R Side Air Bags
Tilt Wheel
ABS (4-Wheel)
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Sun Roof
MP3 (Single CD)
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels
Audio Controls on Steering Wheel
Upgraded K&N Air Filter

That's all I can really think of at the moment. We're asking for $13k Or best offer (within reason of course).

We will not deliver this car to anyone. I'm sorry, I just cannot afford to cart a car to and from anywhere, otherwise, I wouldn't be selling it. We live in the Augusta / Fort Gordon area. If you are interested, you can contact me, Kimberly Tewksbury at kimiskustoms@yahoo.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Saturday, October 06, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink