KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Halloween Costumes

Thursday, November 1, 2007
So what were your children for Halloween? How old are they?

I saw some super cute costumes this year. It seemed like Spider Man is still the heavy favorite for the little boys and princess fairies the natural hit for the girls. However, every year I seem to see more and more provocative costumes on the girls that I cannot imagine letting my daughter wear.

I see no reason for a 5 year old to be in platform shoes, hip hugger bell bottoms and a cropped, sequent shirt with her belly hanging out. It's inappropriate and just doesn't look tasteful on a young lady. Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I realize it was Halloween and a time to dress up, but it really didn't look good. What are your views on this? I'm curious to know!

Labels: , ,

Thursday, November 01, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink