KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bumper Sticker

Monday, September 10, 2007
I'm always looking for another way to advertise my store. There seem to be only so many ways to do so without spamming. Another shopkeeper on the CafePress forums, suggested a bumper sticker. I mean, that's what they are for right? My husband isn't real into the idea. I don't think he wants my website URL all over his car. Well, tough noogies. lol

I made a bumper sticker tonight - finally. I like it, and am anxious to get it in the mail. I've yet to order anything from myself, so this will be a learning experience for me. If it looks as good in print as it does on my computer, I'm thinking of buying a few for family members and seeing if I can convince them to stick it on their cars. Heehee

Anywhoooo if anyone reading this is interested, the bumper sticker can be found Here!

Kimis Kustoms Bumper Sticker

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Monday, September 10, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink