KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Can You Stand It?

Monday, September 10, 2007
I love my daughter dearly, but she's driving me nuts with her standing! LOL The past two days, she's gotten a lot more into the pulling up to stand thing. The problem is, she doesn't know how to sit back down! Of course, I've tried to show her how, but she just gets mad. She's stubborn...like me. She doesn't want anyone to show her how to do it..but she gets upset if she's been standing too long and can't get back down.

I thought I was going to be smart. I moved the toy she kept using to pull herself up with, thinking she would stop doing it. I'm not trying to discourage her from pulling up onto things, but wish she'd at least use something she can't really get hurt on. But apparently, moving the toy didn't help. Instead, she simply used the wall. I don't think I could pull myself up palming the wall with my hands..so I don't know how she did it.

Kids do some amazing things... like the time I went downstairs to get Hailey's clothes from the dryer, only to come back to her crawled onto the bottom shelf of her changing table. Not a clue how she did it.. but it sure was funny. Note the devilish grin on her face. That's not the typical, sweet, angelic Hailey smile... lol

Hailey inside her changing table.

Labels: , , , ,

Monday, September 10, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink