KKHome ShopFamily ShopAdult AboutUs FAQs ContactUs Gallery Blog Affiliates <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Back In Business!

Saturday, October 6, 2007
The CafePress gods have finally smiled upon us and the Store wide Price changer is FINALLY fixed. It's a little wonky, but as long as it works..I'm THRILLED! I cannot believe how long it took them to fix it. I've been waiting since September 13th! Argh! I can finally start adding to the store again. It just wasn't worth it to do all of that dang work and none of the prices be right.

In light of things finally being fixed, I'm doing some hard core promoting of BOTH stores.

www.kimiskustoms.com
Kimi's Kustoms Family Store
Kimi's Kustoms Adult Store

Here are the cut off dates for ordering your Halloween stuff!


Be sure to check out our great selection of Halloween shirts and especially our tote bags - perfect for your first time trick or treaters!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Saturday, October 06, 2007 :: ::
<< Home
Kimi :: permalink